Friday, March 23, 2007

The Campaign Begins

This is the first time in four years that there will be an election for the library board of trustees. During the last election, only the two incumbents ran for the two available positions so there was no election. As the only non-incumbent in this race, I need to let people know:
  • my platform,
  • my qualifications,
  • my vision,
  • my NAME!
That's how I'll use this space over the next couple of months. I'll also be meeting and greeting and distributing my cards around town. They aren't anything fancy, but they are a start. The back has a few of my qualifications. The Curriculum Vitae on this site has more information than you could ever want, but it is a necessary document in academia!


Front



Back

If you'd like to help distribute cards, let me know!

No comments: